Tonight’s edition of WWE RAW takes place in Long Island, NY. The show is a three-hour Raw and is an “All Star” theme to hype the WWE All Stars game.
- Steve Austin will be the guest GM for the night.
- Members of both the RAW and SmackDown! rosters will be appearing.
- WWE Tough Enough winner Andy Leavine announced that he would be at RAW tonight.
- Locally advertised is a dark match featuring John Cena vs. The Miz in a street fight.
- The company will also be hyping the Capitol Punishment PPV tonight. The PPV airs this Sunday.